In Nigeria, one of the most loved and favoured fruit is a mango, loved for it's sweet and juicy extract that not just taste good but fill your belly.
Although, a mango is commonly known for it's sweet taste but also has so many medicinal benefits that comes with it. Here are some of the benefits;
1. Mangoes help in digestion. Mangoes contain a special enzyme that helps in the breakdown of food, which also lowers the risk of a heart disease in the body.
2. Mangoes boost the immune system of the body. Mangoes contain vitamin C which boost the immune system. Mangoes are known to contain two-third of the daily recommended vitamin C intake.
3. Mangoes help protect the eyes. Mangoes contain beta-carotene that produces vitamin A, which is essential for eye protection.
4. Mangoes lowers cholesterol in the body. It produces a fibre pectin that brings down the low-density lipoprotein that blocks blood vessels.
5. Mangoes help in weight loss. The phytochemicals in the mango skin act as natural fat busters.
Like, share and comment other benefits you know.